We're currently working on Email Builder refinements - important little tweaks.
Check-in's for the 'Current' Branch:
- 2018-10-17 - Veeam Software for backups has been upgraded to the newest version.
- 2018-10-16 - A new SAN-Cluster has been added to the office network. Our software development ecosystem is now fault-tolerant.
- 2018-10-16 - PRTG Software moved to the latest version — we use PRTG to monitor all infrastructure including LANs, servers, swtiches, SANs, websites, applications and much more.
- 2018-10-15 - Office Unified Threat Management (UTM) & Firewall/Load Balancer upgraded to an Active-Passive highly available (HA) config. In Active-Passive mode, only the Primary device processes traffic while the Auxiliary device remains in stand-by mode, ready to take over if the Primary device experiences a power, hardware, or software failure. This upgrade was the direct result of a hardware firewall failure earlier this year.
- 2018-10-15 - Moved a number of servers (domain controllers, file shares, Veeam backup solution software, testing web and database servers) to new computer hardware - this is a general update to make operations more efficient. We're consolidating 4 physical servers into two. The old hardware was more than 5 years old.