Build 184.108.40.206 (June 14, 2018)
This is another quick update associated with compatibility testing of the Konvey's Responsive (RWD) Email Builder.
Check-in's for the 2.1.1 Branch:
- 2018-06-14 - Editied package.json to point to fork of angular-drag-and-drop-lists
- 2018-06-14 - Added angular-drag-and-drop-lists fork which is a submodule to a 3rd party JINT solution. This enabels functionaly for ltr (left-to-right) and rtl columns in Konvey's email builder
- 2018-06-13 - Fixed text overflow issue in Editor, and duplicate URLs in mailing statistics
- 2018-06-13 - Various builder-related bug fixes and enhancements
- 2018-06-08 - The builder now supports more than four columns across. The four column limit was an MJML constraint prior to MJML 4.1.
- 2018-06-08 - New Metadata method in the public API was added to support our WordPress Gravity Forms Plugin.
- 2018-06-08 - Fixed bug with persisting closing of Getting Started on the Konvey homepage.