Build 220.127.116.11 (July 6, 2018)
This updates makes user administration a client function.
Check-in's for the 2.1.3 Branch - the 2.1.4 branch was a tech related branch that did not get pushed to production:
- 2018-07-05 - Bumped build number to 2.1.3. Release is due early next week pending approval from the QA team.
- 2018-07-05 - The new Profile screen is functionally complete.
- 2018-06-30 - Updated NuGet Packages and MJML to v4.1.0. Added new MJML errors tab on Preview screen. Added line numbers to MJML code editor so that error lines can be found easily. The new Profile screen (not yet complete) has been consoldated so that email, phone, and two-factor options are on a single page.
- 2018-06-30 - Added additional help bubbles.
- 2018-06-30 - Konvey now sends security alerts when registration codes are generated and when user registrations succeed.
- 2018-06-30 - New screen and back-end functionality for changing user email address.
- 2018-06-25 - Finished implementing user management screens, including editing of roles and sites.
- 2018-06-22 - Added several new screens to manage Users. Registration Code screens now support non-Admins (e.g. users can create new users). Users can also change user information and disable users. When a change is made to Users an email confirmation is sent to all Users as part of the security protocol. A User cannot disable him/herself. There is no concept of a Company Admin in Konvey because we want to keep user administration flat and simple. All users have access to create new users, edit users, and disable users. If our current mode of 'everyone within a Company is an admin' becomes a problem or is abused down the road, we'll work-in the concept of Company Admin and Company User.
- 2018-06-20 - Created screens for managing Clients.
- 2018-06-20 - Newly registed users are no longer inactive on creation.
- 2018-06-20 - Bounce management utility upgrade. Getting Started now stays closed.
- 2018-06-19 - Each user and each registration code is now tied to a Client.