Build 220.127.116.11 (August 14, 2018)
This update is about adding administrative tools for account creation, deletion, and billing. After this release our effort will turn back to the new responsive (RWD) email Builder tool — compatibility testing, adding new templates, and more documentation.
Check-in's for the 2.2.2 Branch (and 2.0.0, 2.1.0, 2.2.0, and 2.2.1 which were only published to the QA/Staging servers):
- 2018-08-14 - Various auto-provisioning changes.
- 2018-08-14 - The "Precedence: Bulk" SMTP header was deployed to assist with Google deliverability.
- 2018-08-13 - Dynamic content was added to the Getting Started guide to support Demo accounts.
- 2018-08-13 - Additions to the Latest News & Features section. Fixed a bug in the naming of non-conflicting auto-provisioned sites.
- 2018-08-07 - Upgraded MJML to v4.1.2.
- 2018-08-07 - Filters contained within mailings, schedules, and saved filters can now be successfully copied to a new Site, with embedded ID values modified automatically.
- 2018-08-06 - Fixed bugs in site auto-provisioning caused by lazy loading of entities.
- 2018-08-03 - FTP access is no longer available to sites in Demo mode, except for Admins.
- 2018-08-02 - Lots of enhancements and fixes to the autoprovision functionality.
- 2018-08-01 - Revamped the Preview window to provide consistent sizing and scaling, and to add the Wrap Lines and Minify HTML options.
- 2018-07-26 - The Test and Seed screens now act conditionally for sites that are intrial/demo mode.
- 2018-07-26 - Upgraded AngularJS and JQuery packages.
- 2018-07-24 - Mailable email addresses for demo sites are now determined by user account emails, rather than by regex. Messages from Demo sites are now marked accordingly in the database.
- 2018-07-24 - Added Demo-specific verbiage on the Getting Started panel of the home screen.
- 2018-07-24 - The new user help screen has been retooled for demo accounts. A new demo on/off swich was added to the Administrative area. This controls which help screens are seen by users. The demo "on" mode is flipped on during self-serve demo/trail account setup.
- 2018-07-24 - Users and Clients can now be deleted, while preserving audit trails at the database level.
- 2018-07-23 - Sites can now be auto-provisioned. Outgoing Mail Domain is no longer required for Sites (uses config default if null).
- 2018-07-23 - A public URL now exists where users can create Trail or Demo accounts. Demo accounts pull-in a default template to populate various data elements so that the user can have a seamless/easy demo. Demo accounts have full access to all Konvey functions except for the FTP Server. A demo account can load and schedule a mailing to millions of users and actually go through the motions of sending a large email to see how Konvey responds under heavy load. Demo accounts won't actually transmit messages outsiders. The only email address that can receive email from a demo account is the demo user (e.g. the owner of the demo account). Our servers will drop outbound mail at the Mail Transfer Agent to prohibit delivery. Converting a demo account to a paid account just takes a phone call to Konvey.
- 2018-07-23 - When Konvey admins provision new accounts we can now choose from one or more 'provisioning templates'. This speeds account creation.
- 2018-07-18 - Sites with many Message rows now won't be deleted synchronously from the UI. Static content in mailings and templates will now be repointed to copied content when copying Sites.
- 2018-07-17 - Inserting a new Site from a template Site is now fully supported. Sites can now be deleted from the admin UI.