Build 22.214.171.124 (September 18, 2018)
Check-in's for the '2.3.3' Branch (as well as 2.3.1 and 2.3.2):
- 2018-09-18 - Added base support for EmailDomain to Contacts. This change will provide transparency into domain-level metrics for larger email account providers (e.g. opens by email addresses at Gmail, Office365, MSN, Yahoo, Comcast, etc.) after the next update. EmailDomain (e.g. the EmailDomain for email@example.com is gmail.com) is stored with the contact record as a read-only value. EmailDomain is updated by a trigger anytime the email address changes in a contact record.
- 2018-09-14 - Konvey will now delete import data and exceptions that are more than 30 days old nightly. The Manage Import UI will reflect that old imports can't be started, configured, or exported. This change helps us to keep the database size much smaller because import data is larger than all other data.
- 2018-09-11 - The Public API now supports real-time confirmation messages - e.g. at the time of opt-in any Mailing can be sent (11 changed files with 306 additions and 134 deletions).
- 2018-09-11 - Added missing database script to a little used function (1 changed file with 1 addition).
- 2018-09-09 - Development-Staging Web and Staging Database Servers have been migrated to new hardware - load balanced and failover clustered for fault tollerance.
- 2018-09-07 - Lots of little bug fixes to the builder and query tool (10 changed files with 133 additions and 17 deletions).
- 2018-08-27 - The WYSIWYG link editor now has predefined links for each Landing Page. The Editor has been incorporated into the Edit Snippets page which previously didn't have a WYSIWYG editor (14 changed files with 1,939 additions and 323 deletions).
- 2018-08-27 - Mailings now support multiple domains. The domain drop-down menu is only visible if more than one domain is configured for a Site.
- 2018-08-27 - Users can now target multiple Landing Pages from the Insert/Edit Link window - but only if they have more than one Landing Page is configured. Landing Pages are Konvey-hosted web pages that provides join, profile update, and unsubscribe functions to your Contacts. You can create as many Landing Pages as you'd like, with different Mailings linking to different Landing Pages (or the same Mailing linking to different Landing Pages based on personalization). Prior to this update targeting the non-Default landing page required manually scripting a merge code. Scripting is no longer required. This simplifies targeting other Landing Pages. This update was needed because we will be showcasing multiple Landing Pages in the Demo Account.