Build 184.108.40.206 (October 1, 2018)
Check-in's for the '2.3.4' Branch:
- 2018-09-30 - Gallery Template "Basic - First Time Buyer Coupon" and "Basic - Google Product Review Request" where overhauled and re-tested with Email on Acid.
- 2018-09-28 - Fixed two bugs related to Templates.
- 2018-09-27 - IdentityServer now uses X.509 certificates from the Windows cert store.
- 2018-09-27 - OAuth is now functional in the Commerce API, along with custom authorization.
- 2018-09-26 - Added the skeleton of a new Commerce API project for commerce.
- 2018-09-25 - The Edit Mailing/Template modal and corresponding builder modals now auto-position themselves intelligently.
- 2018-09-25 - Added new plugin API functionality & a UI screen for managing plugin private and public keys. This update is related to a WooCommerce integration that will pass commerce data to Konvey. The integration will allow WooCommerce users to use Konvey's powerful features to send follow up emails on different criteria like order total, location (country, state, zip code), product name, category, SKU, purchase date, etc. Because commerce data is tied to the email address, anything is possible. Follow up emails, coupons, performance surveys, solicitations for product review, and business automation are all possible. It will be a few more weeks before the new API for commerce is fully released. This very same API will be extended to take Shopify and BigCommerce data.
- 2018-09-25 - The CSS was modified to remember pop-up/modal location. This change will delight folks that do a whole lot of email template creation. In user interface design for computer applications, a modal window is a graphical control element subordinate to an application's main window. It creates a mode that disables the main window, but keeps it visible with the modal window as a child window in front of it. Users must interact with the modal window before they can return to the parent application. This avoids interrupting the workflow on the main window. So long as there is enough browser room for your Konvey screen, your pop-ups will "stick" to the same location. When there is not enough room, they'll align to the right-side.