Build 188.8.131.52 (November 19, 2018)
This update was mostly about Email Builder refinements - important little tweaks.
Check-in's for the 'Current' Branch:
- 2018-11-13 - Fixed bugs in drag-and-drop of columns into column wrappers.
- 2018-11-08 - Created a new schema version for the builder JSON to account for the breaking change in line-height unit.
- 2018-11-08 - Added Undo and Redo functionality to the builder.
- 2018-11-07 - Placeholders now exist on all relevant input elements in the Builder. This was started on 10/25 and just finished today.
- 2018-11-05 - Refactored pop-up notifications to work properly with sticky modal footers.
- 2018-10-31 - More performance enhancements to the default settings modal in the Builder. Refactored validation for Builder form fields. Modernizr now informs color picker rendering.
- 2018-10-27 - Micorosoft has announced that .NET Core is separating from .NET Framework, which is enormously impactful to the Konvey technology road map. We've invested about 40 hours in plotting-out necessary changes. We have until 2021 to make changes, but we'll likely be off .NET Framework in December 2018.
- 2018-10-25 - Fixed WYSIWYG bug in Internet Explorer.
- 2018-10-25 - Started implementing placeholders for SELECT elements in the Builder UI. The goal is to display Global Defaults within tool Edit windows (e.g. column, row, row wrapper, image, button, etc.). If the users sets a Default Font Family and Default Font Size then those settings should cascade down into the Edit windows (wherever text is used). The setting currently cascades into the HTML, but, the SELECT element labels do not. Because of this users needlessly tinker with Edit options. This is a pretty large change that will make the Builder UI more user friendly.
- 2018-10-25 - Refactored Builder Global Defaults & Settings to reduce load time in Internet Explorer.
- 2018-10-23 - File upload dialog now closes automatically on success. Fixed bug with moving/copying builder columns. Builder footer (buttons) now sticky.
- 2018-10-19 - Line-height in builder text sections now defaults to 1.2 instead of 22px. Fixed horizontal column alignment bug.
- 2018-10-17 - Veeam Software for backups has been upgraded to the newest version.
- 2018-10-16 - A new SAN-Cluster has been added to the office network. Our software development ecosystem is now fault-tolerant.
- 2018-10-16 - PRTG Software moved to the latest version — we use PRTG to monitor all infrastructure including LANs, servers, swtiches, SANs, websites, applications and much more.
- 2018-10-15 - Office Unified Threat Management (UTM) & Firewall/Load Balancer upgraded to an Active-Passive highly available (HA) config. In Active-Passive mode, only the Primary device processes traffic while the Auxiliary device remains in stand-by mode, ready to take over if the Primary device experiences a power, hardware, or software failure. This upgrade was the direct result of a hardware firewall failure earlier this year.
- 2018-10-15 - Moved a number of servers (domain controllers, file shares, Veeam backup solution software, testing web and database servers) to new computer hardware - this is a general update to make operations more efficient. We decommissioned a half rack of hardware.